Download MDCAT admit card online DUHS Sindh
(DUHS) Dow University of Health Sciences sindh has published the online DUHS MDCAT 2022 admit card on his official website. DOW University of health sciences issues MDCAT online roll number slips to the Government and private institutions and colleges of Sindh. The registered candidates of MDCAT now can download the admit card by using their Identity card number and their date of birth. Check below how to download DUHS MDCAT online admit card.
In Sindh the MDCAT will be held on 13th November 2022. DUHS will conduct will held the test of MDCAT and the timing of test is from 11:00 to 02:30 PM. All the information regarding test center, examination hall, time, date and day will be mentioned on the admit card 2022. So download roll number slip and get all information.
Download DUHS MDCAT roll no slip 2022 online admit card
To download the MDCAT 2022 roll number slip for DOW university admission 2022 23 just follow the below method:
- To download Visit the DUHS website https://admissions.duhs.edu.pk/admitcard.php Click here.
- Required date of birth and Computerized National Identity Card without dashes.
- Click on the submit tab and collect your dow university mdcat admit card
- After download your admit card print it and bring it with you in the examination center.
Dow University of health sciences is conducting DUHS MDCAT date 2022 of test for admission in MBBS, BDS for session 2022-23 in the medical universities of Sindh on 13th of November 2022.
- Applicants who wrote their guardian’s name in as his father ‘s name for registration in MDCAT 2022 are directed as:
- In case of his father is deceased, applicant must bring the original death certificate of her/ his father with him/her issued by NADRA at the examination hall.
- In case of the divorce between his parents, the candidate must bring the divorce certificate or legal document along with him/her at the time of test.
- Any other case will be accepted if he/she has any legal document and it will be shown at the time of test.
- Candidates should be well aware about their exact location of test center and examination hall.
- The reporting time for the test is 07:00 Am.
- No candidate is allowed to enter in the test center after due time.
- Candidates must bring printed MDCAT admit card slip with their original national identity card, smart card, juvenile card, NICOP or passport.
- In case of any candidate is less than 18 year, only original B form will be accepted.
- Any other document containing picture will be accepted like domicile, PRC in addition to ID card or B-Form.
- Any electronic device like, cell phone, laptop, camera, blue tooth, radio, smart watch etc will not be allowed in the examination hall, if found in the examination hall or during test, the paper will be cancelled.
- The Stationery for the test will be given in the examination hall.
- All candidates are advised to wear face mask in test center as per Govt. rules on Covid-19 protocol.
- Guardians, parents and other relatives will not be allowed to enter in the test center premises.