LAT Test Date 2023 Law Admission Test
The higher education commission has announced the law admission test date for 2023. Candidates who want admission to LLB for five years can apply for the law admission test. The candidates can take admission to any public or private institution recognized by the higher education commission/PBC and their affiliated colleges. The students should get this golden opportunity to complete their LLB from any public/private university or any affiliated college.
law admission test 2022 Date
The higher education commission (HEC) conducts the law admission test (Law-LAT) for admissions in different public and private institutions, universities, and colleges. HEC conducts the test in the major cities of the country. The candidates can select one desired test center. The last date to apply is 10th January 2023 for the law admission test. The higher education commission admission test held date is 23rd January 2023.
HEC law admission test 2022
The candidates can access the official website of HEC to apply online or click on the link given below. The HEC admission test is compulsory for all those candidates who want to get admission to LLB (Law) program in any Private University, Government university, and their affiliated colleges.
How to apply for LAT test 2022
Check here who can apply for the law admission test.
- The students who have passed their intermediate education or equivalent qualification.
- Students who appeared in the annual examination of intermediate or equivalent.
- The final date of online registration and law admission test is announced.
- The candidates registered on http://etc.hec.gov.pk can get their roll number slip online a week before the test.
- Candidates will also send SMS/Emails to their registered address while applying online.
- The candidates should download the roll number slip and print it to enter in the test center.
How to Register for HEC Law Admission Test LAT 2023
The candidates can visit hec.gov.pk online registration 2022 for HEC LAW Admission Test 2023 LAT Registration.
HEC LAT Test Registration 2023 Test Date Schedule
The LAT admission test 2022 is going to be held on 23rd January 2023 across the country. The test is going to held under the higher education commission in major cities of the country.
LAW admission test past papers
The candidates can download pdf past papers law admission past papers and law admission guess papers for the final test preparations.
HEC LAT test registration 2022
The candidates who want to register for the higher education commission law admission test need to adopt the following procedures:
- Candidates need to log in through the official website of the higher education commission www.hec.gov.pk online registration
- If any candidate faces any problem while applying online he can comment to us or call at 051111119432.
- The test fee of Rs. 1250 only should be submitted to the higher education commission back account through ATM, online, or bank draft in HEC bank account number 17427900133401. The bank account title is Higher education commission.
- The test center selected once can not be changed later after registration. So be careful while selecting the test center city.
Test Pattern and Syllabus for HEC law admission test 2023
Following is the Syllabus for HEC law admission test 2023
|Question Division||Marks||Nature of the Questions|
|Essay in English or Urdu||15||Two hundred words|
|Personnel statement||10||Maximum Two hundred words|
|MCQ’s English||20||Prepositions, antonyms, synonyms|
|MCQ’s G. Knowledge||20|
|Pakistan Studies MCQ’s||10|
|MCQ’s Islamic Studies||10|
The students who just have passed their intermediate or grade-12 education should not let down this opportunity.
Leave a Reply