Atomic energy Jobs 2023 apply online
The atomic energy commission is a federal Govt. organization wording under the ministry of defense Pakistan. Pakistan Atomic energy is located in Rawalpindi/Islamabad Pakistan. The atomic energy commission Pakistan (PAEC) works on atomic innovations in Pakistan.
PAEC jobs apply online 2023
Pakistan atomic energy invites applications from suitable candidates across the country to fill the vacant posts in atomic energy. The candidates who fulfill the requirement according to the atomic energy advertisement must apply online. You can download the atomic energy jobs 2022 advertisement pdf.
Jobs in PAEC login
To apply for the vacant posts in atomic energy you need to register online. After the online registration, you will log in and fill out the online application form for your desired vacant post. If you want to apply for more than one post you have to fill out a separate online application form. Visit the official website www.paec.gov.pk jobs 2023.
|Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission
|Place of Posting
|Anywhere in Pakistan
|Date of post
|1st January 2023
|Last Date for Online Application
|15th January 2023
|18 To 35
|Number of vacant posts
|Education for posts
|DAE, Inter, Matric, Bachelor
|40,000 To 80000
PAEC Jobs 2022 online apply
The online application has been started for the different vacant posts in the atomic energy commission Pakistan. Candidates from all over Pakistan are eligible to apply online after logging in. This is the first recruitment in atomic energy for these posts after PAEC jobs 2021. Atomic energy invites applications for Tech-I Mechanical, Scientific Assistant-I Physics, Junior computer operator, Special vehicle operator-III (Fire tender operator), and Driver-III.
Pakistan atomic energy jobs 2023 online apply
How to apply online
The candidates need to follow these instructions for online application.
- Eligible and suitable candidates can apply online through the website www.paec.gov.pk.
- Need to sign up for an account for the online application.
- The candidates must apply online on or before 15 January 2023.
- Do not apply late or send the incomplete online application form.
|Name of Posts
|Experience if any
|DAE three years in Mechanical with first Div.
|BSc in first division (Physics as a compulsory subject
|Junior Computer operator
|Fa/Fsc. in first Div. six months computer application course with 10,000 key depression per HR
|Special Vehicle operator
|Matric with HTV driving license
|Three years experience as a fire tender operator
|Matric (Civil driving license LTV or HTV)
Instruction for the candidates
The candidates are directed to read the following important instruction before applying.
- Candidates applying for the posts of special vehicle operator and driver must have a minimum height of 168 CM(66 inches).
- The age limit for the above all posts is 18 to 35 years
- All above posts are to be filled on a contract basis
- Posting after selection anywhere in Pakistan.
- The candidate must have only the 1-second division in his/her entire academic career where the prescribed demanded qualification is the first division.
- The degrees/certificates must be obtained from any Govt. recognized college/university/board.
- Candidates already serving in the Govt. or semi Govt. organizations must apply through the proper channel.
- No TA/DA is available for any candidate for test or interview
- Only suitable candidates come for tests and interviews.
- So you must apply if you are eligible.