spu jobs 2023 Sindh Police constables
Sindh police invite applications from suitable and eligible candidates to fill the constable jobs in Sindh Police SPU. The latest jobs announced in SPU Sindh police for constables. The applicants have to apply online for the desired post. Sindh Police jobs online apply last date is 5th April 2023. Read more about Sindh Jobs.
STS police jobs 2023
SIBA test system agency is conducting the recruitment process for SPU constable jobs in the Sindh police. SIBA stands for Sukkur IBA testing system. The Govt of Sindh fills the vacant constable posts through STS for a fair selection process. Please click on the link given below to apply online.
spu Sindh police jobs 2023 online apply
|Name of Post & BPS||No of Posts||Qualification||Age limit|
|1500||Minimum matric from a recognized board of secondary education||18 to 28 years|
Sindh police jobs 2023 application form download
Interested candidates having matric education should apply for the constable jobs 2023. You have to visit the STS website to apply online. Create your login ID and fill out your online application form.
Frequently asked questions
- SUP Sindh police salary
- What is the work of SPU commando?
- What is the last date of Sindh Police Department Special Protection Unit SPD SPU?
Sindh police jobs 2023 STS
Sindh police constable jobs 2023
Number of Posts
|Date posted||6th March|
|05th April 2023|
|Published||The Daily Dawn, Karachi
Daily Jang, Karachi
Daily Kawish, Hyderabad
|Age limit||18 to 28 years|
|Physical Standard||Height five feet and five inches (minimum)
Chest 33 inches with 1.5 inches expansion
|1.6 KM in 8 minutes|
Sindh Police SPU Jobs 2023 STS Apply Online Last Date
The last date for online application through STS in Sindh SPU police is 5th April 2023. So do not wait for the last date and apply before the last date. The basic duty of the SPU constable is the protection of chines engineers and workers in Sindh.
Sindh Police Special Protection Unit SPU Jobs 2023
These SPU constable jobs were announced for the CPEC project in Sindh. There are many foreigners working in Sindh on China-Pakistan Economic Corridor CPEC. The protection of the CPEC workers is first priority of the Sindh Govt.
- Only an online application form is required
- After filling out the online application forms, candidates have to submit the system-generated bank challan of PKR 900.
- Pay your challan in any branch of ABL or MCB bank.
- No age relaxation in the upper age limit for candidates
- Incomplete or late submission of the online application form shall not be entertained.
No TA / DA
- Only the candidates who fulfill the given criteria submit the online application form
- The last date for online form submission is 5th April 2023.
- Sindh police reserve the right to increase or decrease the number of posts.
- Candidates already serving in Govt departments shall apply through proper channels with NOC.
- Additional 15 marks at the time of the interview shall be given to the children of retired employees of the Sindh police.