PPSC Punjab Police Inspector Legal jobs 2022 advertisement No 29/2022
The Punjab Police Department has announced the latest jobs in Punjab police inspector jobs 2022 on a regular basis across the Province of Punjab. The department required well-educated Law graduate professionals in the department to fill 357 posts of Inspector Legal Punjab police jobs 2022 Lahore on merit through Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC).
Join Punjab Police
The advertisement for these jobs has been published in all national newspapers on 23 November 2022. All the suitable candidates who meet their requirements can apply online through Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) website for the post of Punjab police legal inspector job 2022 by submitting the challan fee of PKR 1000 to the National Bank of Pakistan. A handsome salary package is waiting for you.
Legal Inspector Jobs in Punjab Police jobs 2022 PDF
The candidates of Law graduate from any recognized university with two years of legal practice or relevant experience should apply for this Punjab police legal inspector jobs 2022 and avail the opportunity in the Government jobs 2022. As it is clearly mentioned in the advertisement that these jobs are on a purely regular basis, males, females, and transgender across the province of Punjab are eligible to apply for these jobs in the police. Higher education and higher practical experience in preferable.
|Department||Punjab Police Department|
|Date posted||23 November 2022|
Punjab police jobs 2022 online apply last date
|08 December 2022|
|No of vacancies||357|
How to apply online for Punjab Police Inspector Legal Specialist Cadre post?
You can apply online by clicking on the link below or visiting the Punjab Public Service Commission website at www.ppsc.gop.pk. or the Punjab Police website at www.punjabpolice.gov.pk jobs 2022
The candidates can also apply in punjab police jobs 2022 online apply Rawalpindi
And the inspector legal advertisement PPSC police jobs 2022 can be downloaded here
Download the challan form of Rs 1000 and submit it to the National Bank of Pakistan
Provide your correct information while applying online in the form.
Provide the educational and experience certificates in detail
The candidates should provide their correct mobile number while applying and the mobile number must be portable.
What is Inspector legal syllabus? And what is the Inspector legal salary?
The salary of a legal inspector in Punjab police is starting a minimum of Rs 65000+
The following paper will be conducted for the Law Graduate and graduate level by PPSC
Below are the inspector jobs in Punjab police 2022
Inspector legal syllabus 2022
|Sr.||Subject of paper||Type of Paper||Total marks||Duration Time|
|1||Essay Urdu||Subjective||100||02 Hours|
|2||Essay English||Subjective||100||02 Hours|
|3||G Knowledge||MCQs||100||Ninety Minutes|
|4||Pakistan and I studies||MCQs||100||Ninety Minutes|
|5||Pakistan panel code and code of criminal procedure||Subjective||100||03 Hours|
|6||Kanun E Shahadat order and special law local||Subjective||50||02 Hours|
|7||Physiological assessment or Viva voce||
The inspector legal preparation can be helpful with inspector legal past papers please download.
Provide practical experience for this post. Minorities, females, males, and transgender are eligible to apply for this post across the province of Punjab. Download past papers of inspector legal for written test preparations, it is helpful for the candidates in the PPSC test. You can download the legal inspector past papers 2022 here.
Download Inspector Legal Past Papers
What is the requirement for inspector legal jobs 2022?
The following are Inspector legal eligibility criteria:
|Qualification||Graduate/Law Graduate From Govt. a recognized university|
|Experience||Two years of legal practice|
|Age||18 to 32 years|
|Genders||Male, female, transgender|
|Chest For male||32” – 33 ½”|
|Height for male||5 feet and 5 inches|
|Height for female||5 feet and 2 inches|
|Place of Posting||Punjab|
Important Notes for the candidates:
- The candidates are not eligible for any kind of relaxation in the upper age limit except in-service candidates from the police department are eligible for up to three-year relaxation in the upper age limit.
- A negative marking policy will be adopted by the Punjab Public Service Commission in the written
- 0.25 marks will be deducted for every incorrect multiple-choice question in the written paper.
- The candidates must get 275 marks out of 550 marks in written tests and 50% marks in the interview for example 75 out of 150 in the interview is a must for the further merit list.
- The candidate’s eyesight must be six by six
- The candidates might get physical measurements by the DHQ Hospital, Police hospital, or Services hospital Lahore on the prescribed physical measurement certificate.
- Download the physical measurement certificate below
- No TA /DA is available for the candidates
- The candidate once selects the test center can’t change the test center later
- Mention your physical measurements in the online form while applying online.
- The non-Muslim candidates have the option to attempt the MCQs on Islamic studies or Ethics subjects.
Physical Measurement Certificate for Inspector in Punjab Police
provide the correct and accurate physical measurement certificate to the scrutiny committee before the final interview
if you have any problem regarding the online application please feel free and contact us in the comment box.
Leave a Reply